1. Not shaving our legs. Bless you, winter.
2. Going to bed with our makeup on and then wearing it the next day as second-day makeup.
3. Sitting in an “unladylike” position – aka anything where we’re not sitting up perfectly straight with our ankles crossed.
5. Continuing to belch after brothers and friends and boyfriends tell us how disgusting it is.
6. Being honest about the number of pizza slices we’ll actually eat when there’s a group order (3-4).
7. Cursing our body’s need for a uterus. Or cursing in general.
8. Taking no prisoners while ferociously eating a burrito at Chipotle.
9. Singing and/or rapping every word to Missy Elliot’s “Work It.” Except that one part in the middle that sounds like “ifbirdflippingintheMyansyet.”
10. Not showering the second we get back from the gym, if we even go.
11. Laughing when someone says…
View original post 220 more words